At Yancey Power Systems, we have the parts you need, when you need them. Each Yancey Power facility has the inventory and trained personnel to provide unmatched parts support. In fact, we provide more than 90% off the shelf parts availability for Cat parts.
We can also access Caterpillar, HD America and Blue Bird systems for virtually any vehicle part need, plus we carry parts from over 30 manufacturers for all other makes and models of trucks.
Place your orders in person, by phone or fax. Or take advantage of the fastest, most accurate way to order CAT parts . . . PARTS.CAT.COM.
In addition to new and genuine remanufactured parts, Yancey Power offers:
• Brake, wheel and air system components
• New and reman starters and alternators
• Lights and electrical components
• Springs, torque rods, bushings, air bags and shock absorbers
• Air conditioning products
• Cargo control products such as tarps,straps, cargo bars and binders
• Fifth wheel and king pin service
• Bumpers, mirrors, lights horns and other accessories.
• Tools and other shop supplies from these manufactures shown below
With an unmatched ability to go the extra mile for each of our clients and an extensive network of drop-off points that makes it easy to quickly get your order to you, there’s no better partner for all your needs related to heavy-duty truck parts than Yancey Power Systems.
NEW, USED AND REMANUFACTURED PARTS
No two repair jobs are the same, and to support a wide range of clients, projects and budgets, Yancey Power Systems carries multiple options when it comes to heavy-duty truck parts. Choose from:
- • New original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, parts for Cat, Blue Bird and other equipment. OEM parts are built by the manufacturer to their exact specifications. For critical applications in which fit, finish and performance can’t be sacrificed, OEM parts are your best bet. On many trucks, the use of OEM replacement parts when repairing certain components is required to maintain warranty coverage.
- • New aftermarket parts for all truck makes and models. Aftermarket parts are built to the same standards as OEM by a third-party manufacturer. They can be an economical alternative when OEM parts aren’t affordable or are no longer in production. At Yancey Power Systems, we carefully screen our suppliers to ensure all aftermarket components offer dependability and quality in their intended applications.
- • Used OEM parts and assemblies. For non-wearable items, such as sheet metal, used truck parts can offer the same quality as OEM at a lower price. Another benefit to buying used is that complete assemblies for suspension, engine, sheet metal and other components are often available, providing everything you need to complete a repair in one place.
- • Remanufactured components. Our extensive remanufacturing capabilities allow us to take a worn-out compressor, alternator or other part, and restore it to like-new conditions for a fraction of the cost of replacement. Contact our parts department directly to request a quote.
Which part is right for your repair depends on a number of factors. Let Yancey Power Systems help you make the right decision. Contact our commercial truck parts department for assistance.
ORDER THE RIGHT PARTS THE FIRST TIME WITH OUR EXPERT ADVICE
On a big repair or major component replacement, having the right parts on hand from the start is critical. Finding out at the last minute that an important gasket or other piece of hardware is missing can delay a repair, leading to increased downtime and productivity losses.
It’s for this reason that working with a knowledgeable commercial truck parts supplier is so important. When you contact our parts department to place an order, we’ll take the time to discuss the job in detail and make sure you’ve got everything you need. Alternately, shop online to view detailed service diagrams for Cat and other equipment that make it easy to clearly identify everything you need to proceed.
Expert support is just one of the many reasons we’re your best source for heavy-duty truck parts in Georgia. For more information about brands we service, ordering and delivery options, and more, contact a Yancey Power Systems representative today for assistance.
Our objective is to offer the same level of support for your entire vehicle that you have come to expect for your OTH trucks and engines.