At Yancey, we know your business runs 24/7 in the real world and that maximum uptime is one of the most important benefits of any tool. The TICO Pro-Spotters we sell and service have dozens of Standard Features that keep the products moving and more cost-effectively, and that are only add-on cost options at our competitors. Here are some examples:
• Our larger standard 65 gallon fuel tanks are simple, common sense tools that will save you dollars on fuel delivery costs, and/or downtime with fewer stops to refuel.
• TICO Pro-Spotters have an automatic open-close (air operated) rear door as Standard Equipment. The Pro-Spotter automatic door:
• • Is simple and fast to operate, thereby increasing productivity with the dozens of door operations per hour in your real world business.
• • Provides convenient, direct dash activation that reduces turning and twisting while opening the door, versus other manufacturers low door handle position.
FAST, SIMPLE MAINTENANCE
TICO Pro-Spotters are built with fast, simple maintenance in mind, reducing the costs associated with downtime.
• They are built on modular platforms to make sure most systems/parts can be removed and replaced in minutes, not hours or days (even our cab is designed to be replaced in less than a work day as a standalone module).
• They are designed to be maintained and repaired quickly and easily.
Our Yancey team stands behind every TICO Pro-Spotter we sell, and each one is designed to help your business grow by:
• Maximizing asset utilization & tractor performance.
• Generating low life-cycle costs.
• Providing production customization for applications which meet your needs.